Schedule an Appointment
NEW MANDATORY ONLINE VISA APPLICATION: From July 2019, you must fill in your visa application form and pay the application fee online.
After completing the visa application form and paying the visa fee online, you must book an appointment to submit your documents at VFS
NOTE 1: The appointment can be cancelled only 48 hours before the scheduled date.
NOTE 2: Due to the time required by regulation and the peak season, the current processing time of a visa application by Embassy or Consulate will take upto 30 working days.
NOTE 3: Due to security reasons- Camera, portable music players, Laptop, large bags, or luggage sealed envelopes any sharp objects or inflammable items will not be permitted inside the visa application centre or stored within the premises.
Please remember to carry the following documents:
- Valid passport issued within the previous 10 years, valid for at least 3 months after the intended departure date, containing at least 2 blank pages and without any physical damage
- Visa application form submitted on Application Portal Norway (APN) and printed
- Receipt of visa fees paid online - printed
- Appointment confirmation letter
- The amount of the visa or VFS service fees and fees for value added services - payable by debit card or Visa or Mastercard only (AMEX is not acceptable)
- The supporting documents mentioned on the checklist