Residence Permit (More than 90 days)
Increased fees for visa applications
Please note: As of 02 February 2020 the Schengen visa fee per person (Short Stay Visa) will increase from 60 to 80 euros or the equivalent amount in your local currency. For children between 6-12 years old the visa fee will increase to 40 euros or equivalent
This section is for applicants who are going to reside or stay in Norway for more than 90 days.
For information on routines, regulations, case processing times, fees etc, please visit the UDI webpage:
For Applicants Applying from Sri Lanka
Kindly refer the below website for further details:
For Appointments and further details kindly contact on the below mentioned number:
Kindly click here for Visa Application Fees
VFS Service Charges
In addition to the Visa Fees, applicant requires to pay the VFS Service Charge of INR 1600/-(20.55 Euros) inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9% for India which can be paid in cash or by Debit/Credit Card and BTN 2175/-(30 Euros) for Bhutan.
- In Addition for Bhutan there are mandatory BTN 2175/-(30 Euros) two way courier charges extra along with service charges.
- For Applicants applying in Nepal Service charge of NPR 3132/- (27 Euros) will be charged which is non refundable.
To add value to our customer, we offer some value added services. You will need to pay an extra fee in addition to the visa application fee when you avail these value added services. To know about these services please refer the additional service page of this website.
Note: Visa fee and service charges are not refunded if your application is refused by the Embassy of Norway, or if you withdraw you application while it is under processing at the Embassy of Norway, New Delhi.
Once the applicants receive an approval for residence permit from UDI, the applicant will have to visit the nearest VFS office to submit their passport.
Pre -payment of VFS service charges are not required for visa stamping.
We encourage applicants to book an appointment by selecting VISA Stamping option in the appointment module to submit their passports OR they can walk between Monday- Friday from 09:00 -12:00 hrs.
Sri Lanka Query
We have an separate website for Sri Lanka, all the relevant information in available there. You may refer the following link for the details information –
Please click here for more Information
For Information on processing time click here.
- Applications accepted at the Norway visa application Centre at Delhi, will be submitted on next working day to The Royal Norwegian Embassy in New Delhi.
- Applications accepted at the Norway visa application Centre at Chandigarh, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune and Bangalore, will be submitted on third working day at The Royal Norwegian Embassy in New Delhi.
- Processing time for applicants applying in Kathmandu might take longer due to transit time of 48 to 72 hours to reach Norwegian Embassy New Delhi and back. Applicants are requested to plan their travel accordingly.