Kindly click here for Visa Application Fees
VFS Service Charges
In addition to the Visa Fees, applicant requires to pay the VFS Service Charge of INR 1490/-(20.55 Euros) inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9% for India which can be paid in cash or by Debit/Credit Card and BTN 2175/-(30 Euros) for Bhutan.
- In Addition for Bhutan there are mandatory BTN 2175/-(30 Euros) two way courier charges extra along with service charges.
- For Applicants applying in Nepal Service charge of NPR 3132/- (27 Euros) will be charged which is non refundable.
To add value to our customer, we offer some value added services. You will need to pay an extra fee in addition to the visa application fee when you avail these value added services. To know about these services please refer the additional service page of this website.
Note: Visa fee and service charges are not refunded if your application is refused by the Embassy of Norway, or if you withdraw you application while it is under processing at the Embassy of Norway, New Delhi.
Please click here for more Information
For Information on processing time click here.
- Applications accepted at the Norway visa application Centre at Delhi, will be submitted on next working day to The Royal Norwegian Embassy in New Delhi.
- Applications accepted at the Norway visa application Centre at Chandigarh, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune and Bangalore, will be submitted on third working day at The Royal Norwegian Embassy in New Delhi.
- Processing time for applicants applying in Kathmandu might take longer due to transit time of 48 to 72 hours to reach Norwegian Embassy New Delhi and back. Applicants are requested to plan their travel accordingly.