You may apply for a residence permit as a co-habitant if you and you co-habitant are:
- both over the age of 18
- Neither of you are married to other people
- You have already lived together for at least two years.
- If you have or are expecting a child with a person living in Norway, the requirement for two years’ cohabitation does not apply
- You intend to live together in Norway
For more information about family immigration, please click here
|Family Immigration||Link UDI|
Please Note :
- Payment for Visa Fees are done on-line only.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- There is a service fee of IDR 245,000 levied per application over and above the visa fee.
- There is a Shipping fee IDR 180,000 levied per application over and above the visa fee
The Visa Application Centre offers the following services at a nominal additional cost:
- Photocopying services
- Photo services
- Courier services
- SMS Tracking Facility
All charges are to be paid in cash only in Indonesian Rupiah (VFS service charge and other charges)
Please click here for complete documentation for applying family immigration under cohabitant category.
NEW RULE FOR SIZE OF PHOTOGRAPH FOR VISA APPLICATIONS
After the Embassy has installed a new system for scanning biometrics, including photographs for visa applications, it is now only possible to lodge a photograph of size 35 x 45 mm. Length of the head should not exceed 30 to 36 mm in length from chin to top of hair.
The photograph must still be in color with bright background.
Norway Visa Application Centre has been instructed by The Embassy of Norway to inform applicants that the visa application is not acceptable if the photograph does not comply with the above format.
Applicants may therefore obtain a new photograph that meets all requirements before The Norway Visa Application Centre can receive the application.
Please click here for detail information
Please click here for family immigration under cohabitant category application form.