You may be granted a residence permit as a skilled worker if you have the following qualifications:
- Specialist training corresponding to upper secondary education level. You must have completed vocational training for a specific occupation. The education must as a minimum correspond to upper secondary education level, i.e. at least three years. If you were educated abroad, you must have achieved the same level of expertise as you would have achieved had you been educated in Norway. Examples include vocational education for joiners, plumbers or auxiliary nurses.
- Craft certificate. A craft certificate taken abroad must have resulted in the same level of expertise as a Norwegian craft certificate
- University college or university education. The requirement is a completed degree or study programme. Examples include nurses, engineers, Bachelor or Master’s degrees.
- Special qualifications. You must have gained expertise through professional experience of a certain duration, alternatively in combination with other training (courses and similar). If there is a formal education in the field achieved through of such education. Please note that, in principle, a skilled worker permit is only granted on the basis of special qualifications in exceptional circumstances and that thorough documentation is required.
For more information about permits to work as a skilled worker, please click here
|Work – Skilled Worker||Link UDI|
Please Note :
- Payment for Visa Fees are done on-line only.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- There is a service fee of IDR 245,000 levied per application over and above the visa fee.
- There is a Shipping fee IDR 180,000 levied per application over and above the visa fee
The Visa Application Centre offers the following services at a nominal additional cost:
- Photocopying services
- Photo services
- Courier services
- SMS Tracking Facility
All charges are to be paid in cash only in Indonesian Rupiah (VFS service charge and other charges)
Please click here for complete documentation for applying work and residence permit under skilled worker category.
NEW RULE FOR SIZE OF PHOTOGRAPH FOR VISA APPLICATIONS
After the Embassy has installed a new system for scanning biometrics, including photographs for visa applications, it is now only possible to lodge a photograph of size 35 x 45 mm. Length of the head should not exceed 30 to 36 mm in length from chin to top of hair.
The photograph must still be in color with bright background.
Norway Visa Application Centre has been instructed by The Embassy of Norway to inform applicants that the visa application is not acceptable if the photograph does not comply with the above format.
Applicants may therefore obtain a new photograph that meets all requirements before The Norway Visa Application Centre can receive the application.
Please click here for detail information
Please click here for skilled worker application form.