Child under 18 whose parent/s live in Norway
Children whose parents live in Norway are entitled to go to Norway to live with them provided that certain criteria are met.
Requirements of the parents
- Both parents live in Norway and have legal residence here, or
- One of the parents lives in Norway and has sole parental responsibility, or
- One of the parents lives in Norway and the other parent has agreed to the child moving to Norway (if they have joint parental responsibility)
If the case concerns an adopted child, the Norwegian Directorate of Children, Youth and Family Affairs must have agreed to the adoption before the child enters Norway
For more information about family immigration, please click here
Please click here for detail information regarding fee for minor age.
Please Note :
- Payment for Visa Fees are done on-line only.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- There is a service fee of IDR 245,000 levied per application over and above the visa fee.
- There is a Shipping fee IDR 180,000 levied per application over and above the visa fee
The Visa Application Centre offers the following services at a nominal additional cost:
- Photocopying services
- Photo services
- Courier services
- SMS Tracking Facility
All charges are to be paid in cash only in Indonesian Rupiah (VFS service charge and other charges)
Please click here for complete documentation for applying family immigration – child under 18 whose parent/s live in Norway.
NEW RULE FOR SIZE OF PHOTOGRAPH FOR VISA APPLICATIONS
After the Embassy has installed a new system for scanning biometrics, including photographs for visa applications, it is now only possible to lodge a photograph of size 35 x 45 mm. Length of the head should not exceed 30 to 36 mm in length from chin to top of hair.
The photograph must still be in color with bright background.
Norway Visa Application Centre has been instructed by The Embassy of Norway to inform applicants that the visa application is not acceptable if the photograph does not comply with the above format.
Applicants may therefore obtain a new photograph that meets all requirements before The Norway Visa Application Centre can receive the application.
Please click here for detail information
Please click here for family immigration – child under 18 whose parent/s live in Norway application form.