Parents whose children under 18 live in Norway
If you have children under the age of 18 living in Norway who you are going to live with or have access rights to you can apply for a family immigration permit.
In the list below, you can find information about the different situations where you can be granted family immigration with your child in Norway.
- Your child has Norwegian citizenship. You must live with the child on a permanent basis and have parental responsibility for him/her. If you are married or to cohabitate with the child's other parent, you must apply for family immigration with your spouse or cohabitant, not with your child.
- Your child has Norwegian citizenship and has lived in another country in which you have had access rights. If the child moves to Norway to live with the other parent, you can be granted a residence permit to continue to visit your child here.
- You use your access rights to your child living in Norway with his/her other parent. You must have lived in Norway and held a residence permit for the past year.
The Norwegian Directorate of Immigration can reject such an application if a residence permit will result in you as parents being in a bigamous relationship (if one of you has a new spouse or cohabitant).
|Family Immigration||Link UDI|
Please Note :
- Payment for Visa Fees are done on-line only.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- There is a service fee of IDR 245,000 levied per application over and above the visa fee.
- There is a Shipping fee IDR 180,000 levied per application over and above the visa fee
The Visa Application Centre offers the following services at a nominal additional cost:
- Photocopying services
- Photo services
- Courier services
- SMS Tracking Facility
All charges are to be paid in cash only in Indonesian Rupiah (VFS service charge and other charges)
Please click here for complete documentation for applying family immigration – parents whose children under 18 live in Norway.
NEW RULE FOR SIZE OF PHOTOGRAPH FOR VISA APPLICATIONS
After the Embassy has installed a new system for scanning biometrics, including photographs for visa applications, it is now only possible to lodge a photograph of size 35 x 45 mm. Length of the head should not exceed 30 to 36 mm in length from chin to top of hair.
The photograph must still be in color with bright background.
Norway Visa Application Centre has been instructed by The Embassy of Norway to inform applicants that the visa application is not acceptable if the photograph does not comply with the above format.
Applicants may therefore obtain a new photograph that meets all requirements before The Norway Visa Application Centre can receive the application.
Please click here for detail information
Please click here for parents whose children under 18 live in Norway application form.