KNOW YOUR VISA TYPE
- Before applying for a visa, please be sure about your purpose of visit for further details click here
- Foreign nationals who wish to travel to Norway must be in possession of a valid visa, unless they are nationals from countries which are not included in the list of countries with the obligation to carry a visa in order to cross external borders for stays in the Schengen Area of no more than three months (90 days), in a period of six months (180 days), from the date of entry into the Schengen Area.
- A Schengen visa has to be obtained from the Embassy/Consulate of the country where the main purpose of travel lies. Therefore, please check your travel plans before making your application to the Embassy of Norway. In case of travel to multiple Schengen countries, please make your application to the Embassy/Consulate where you will be staying for the maximum number of days. If the duration of stay is the same in more than one Schengen country, please submit your application from the point of first entry.
- Schengen checklist for Iran Nationals
- A Schengen visa allows you to travel to the following countries:
Followed by the visa type:
Please note: VFS Global staff can provide you with information and application forms for your application, but they are not permitted to advise you regarding the visa category you should choose. Our work is primarily administrative and non-judgmental in nature. The adjudication or the final assessment on your visa, and the duration of visa processing, is entirely at the prerogative of the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Abu Dhabi.