This section is for applicants who are going to reside or stay in Norway for more than 90 days.
For general information about Work visa’s, Residence Permits or any other type of visa in Norway, please click here.
Kindly click here for Visa Application Fees
- Applicant shall be charged a service charge of Euro 28 per application in addition to the visa fees.
- All fees are non-refundable
For Information on Document Required click here
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling (without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background).
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photograph provided does not meet these requirements, your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth is available at the Application Centre to help you click photographs meeting these requirements.
For more information on what the photo should look like, please click here.
For Information on processing time click here.
- Applications accepted at the Norway visa application Centre at Tehran, will be submitted on next working day to The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Abu Dhabi.
IMPORTANT: The original passport has to be submitted at the time of application submission at the Visa Application Centre to be sent to the Norwegian Embassy. After the registration process of the residence permit, which takes at least one week, the passport can be collected from the Application Centre.
The application form for Norway’s visa needs to be filled online. To launch an online application form, please visit the Application Portal Norway