Residence Permit

This section is for applicants who are going to reside or stay in Norway for a longer period.

If you are applying for a residence permit for Estonia, Iceland, Finland and Sweden, please get in touch with their nearest Embassies or their respective Ministries regarding your application.

For Norway, you click on the below categories: