If you are married to, or are the registered partner or cohabitant of a person living in Norway, you are entitled to a family immigration permit if you otherwise meet the criteria.
For more information about family immigration, please click here.
Note that this is only applicable for Norway applicants. For Estonia, Iceland and Finland, please get in touch with their nearest Embassy or directly with their Ministry.
For the complete list of visa fees for residence permit, please click here.
Aside from the visa fee, VFS will collect a service fee of Php 1,535.00 for each visa application. VFS accepts payment in cash at the Norway counter in VFS during your appointment date.
Applicants exempted from paying the Visa Fee:
- Children under 6 years
- School pupils, students, post-graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research, as per specific rules
- Applicants related to (spouse, descendant or dependent ascendant of) EEA citizen who are exercising their right to free movement (on production of relevant certificates (birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.)
- Applications for Entry visas (d-visa) for skilled workers (including their family members) who have received a concrete offer of employment.
- In certain cases, the fee may be waived or reduced in accordance with national legislation, when this would serve to promote cultural, foreign policy or development policy interests, other areas of vital public interest, or for humanitarian reasons.
At VFS, you may avail value-added services which are optional. For details please click here.
Applicants, submit your Application form with the new photo format, as explained below:
- The photo must fulfill the norm specified by the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization).
- Use coloured photo with plain white background.
- The photo must be no more than 6-months old (not used in any visas).
- Not tilted picture (portrait style) showing both edges of face clearly (hair behind ears).
- Close up of the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up 70–80% of the photograph.
- Photo in sharp focus and clear.
Attaching the Photo to the Application form
- Glue one photograph on the designated space of the application form.
The stipulated case processing time is advisory. This means that some cases may take longer while others take less time. Click here for details.
You must fill out your visa application form by clicking here.