FAMILY MEMBER OF EU/EEA NATIONAL
When you apply for a visa, the application will be forwarded to the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Manila for processing. All cases are considered individually to see if the conditions for granting a visa are fulfilled. To read more about the conditions that must be fulfilled in order to be granted a visa, please click here: https://www.udi.no/en/want-to-apply/visit-and-holiday/visitors-visa-to-norway/?c=phl#link-737 and select the purpose of your visit.
Kindly contact the Royal Norwegian Embassy for further information on how to apply.
Free of charge
Applicants, submit your Application form with the new photo format, as explained below:
- The photo must fulfill the norm specified by the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization).
- Use coloured photo with plain white background.
- The photo must be no more than 6-months old (not used in any visas).
- Not tilted picture (portrait style) showing both edges of face clearly (hair behind ears).
- Close up of the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up 70–80% of the photograph.
- Photo in sharp focus and clear.
Attaching the Photo to the Application form
- Glue one photograph on the designated space of the application form.
The processing time for visa applications is normally 7 - 10 days