Visa Fees At A Glance
|Schengen visa for citizens of Kosovo||60|
|Schengen visa (other third country nationals)||60|
|Children, 0 to 12 years old||0|
|Schengen visa for citizens of the following countries
(by the Visa Facilitation Agreement):
- Russian federation
There is a service charge of 20 euros (inclusive of VAT) levied per application in addition to the visa fees.
If you withdraw the application or if a visa is refused, the fee will not be reimbursed.
The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre should pay the visa fee at the payment counter in cash or with credit/debit card (when available) right after submitting the documents.
Applicants exempted from visa fee:
- Children under twelve years;
- Pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue of uniform short-stay visas of researchers;;
- Representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations;
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports;
- Family members of EU or Swiss citizens covered by the Directive 2004/38/EC.