- Australia visa applicants may please note that in view of the State Elections being held in Maharashtra, the Australia Visa Application Centres in Mumbai (North and South) and Pune as well as the Helpline Service will remain closed on Monday, 21 October 2019.
Owing to the current situation in Jalandhar, our Visa Application Centre will remain closed on Tuesday (13 August 2019).
Applicants who had appointments for today can contact our call centre to reschedule their appointments.
Kindly visit our website or follow our social media platforms for further updates.
- For the attention of applicants in Mumbai:
Due to the weather conditions over the weekend, staff strength at our Visa Application Centres in Mumbai may be lower than normal and may lead to longer wait times during the visa application process.
Request you to bear with this inconvenience.
We appreciate your understanding.
- The VFS visa application centre in Mumbai remained closed on Tuesday, 02 July 2019 on account of heavy rainfall. As the weather conditions remain unpredictable, Please call the VFS helpline or check the VFS website prior to visiting the centre for your appointment on Wednesday, 03 July 2019. We seek your kind co-operation and patience as we work together to return to Business as usual.
Australia visa applicants may please note that our Application Centre in Mumbai (North) will now be operational from Monday, 18 March 2019 at the following address:
Australia Visa Application Centre (Mumbai North)
Trade Centre, 1st Floor,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Mumbai – 400051, India
- Australia visa applicants may please note that with effect from 09 January 2019, our Australia Visa Application Centre in BKC, Mumbai-North will remain closed until 18 March 2019. In the interim, we will be accepting Australia visa applications at our below mentioned South Mumbai Centre in Mahalaxmi.
Address: Australia Visa Application Centre ,Mumbai South
Urmi Axis Building, 1st floor, Behind Famous Studio, Opp. E Moses Road,
Mahalaxmi (West), Mumbai 400 011
Call: +91 22 - 67866006
- Australia Visa applicants may please be informed that the Visa Application Centre in Hyderabad will remain closed on 07 December 2018 in view of the State Assembly Elections.
- Cochin Visa Application Centre to resume operation from 21 August 2018
From 21 August 2018 , VFS Global will resume operations at its Visa Application Centre in Cochin.
As a result of incessant rains in the State of Kerala and Visa Application Centre being closed the last 3 days, applicants may face long queues owing to the rush in submissions.
A further delay in visa processing can be expected as the applications from Kerala will reach the respective Mission / Embassy / Consulate only early next week.
Applicants who need to apply for their visa urgently may choose to lodge their application online.
- Closure of Australia Visa Application Centre in Cochin on Monday, 20 August 2018
Visa applicants are informed that the Australia Visa Application Centre in Cochin will continue to remain closed on Monday, 20 August 2018 as a result of incessant rains and floods.
- Closure of Australia Visa Application Centre in Cochin on Thursday, 16 August 2018
Visa applicants are informed that the Australia Visa Application Centre in Cochin will remain closed on Thursday, 16 August 2018 as a result of incessant rains and floods.
The website will be updated with more information on the functioning of the AVAC on Friday, 17 August 2018.
Visa Application centre in Jalandhar to remain closed on Monday, 02 April 2018
Visa applicants are informed that the Australia Visa Application Centre in Jalandhar will remain closed on Monday, 02 April 2018 in wake of the nationwide strike called in reaction to a recent Supreme Court decision that overturned key provisions of the Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, The VAC will resume regular operations on Tuesday, 03 April 2018.
- Beware of fraudulent job offers. For more details – click here