The Australian Visa Application Centre in Kuala Lumpur also provides value adding services for your convenience at nominal cost.
Value Added Services at the Application Centre:
- Photocopying services
- Passport photo booth
- Assisted Form Filling by VFS staff
- Application status tracking through SMS
- Online Data Entry:
- Passport return (Anywhere in Malaysia).
- Visa Decision Letter – Courier Return Service
- Premium Lounge service
- Document Scanning and email
- Document Printing
- Witness Document
SMS news updates will be sent to you informing you of the status of your visa application. Once purchased you will receive several automated feedback messages to your mobile phone at various stages of the visa application process.
At the end of the process you will receive an automated email message to your registered email address provided in your application form, informing you that the Australian High Commission has arrived at a decision with regard to your application.
Please note that this SMS service will not update you on requests for additional documents or information made by the Embassy/High Commission. These requests will be sent via your email address.
You can buy this SMS service for an additional fee of MYR 8.50 (per application) at the same time you submit your visa application form and supporting documents at the visa application centre.
Note: This value added service is available only in Malaysia. (Local SMS Only).
Please read the SMS Service Disclaimer carefully before applying for this service.
This facility is available for an additional fee of MYR 47.20 (per application) including the supporting documents upload. Service charge will include upload of any subsequent documents as per the request of the Australian High Commission / Embassy Only.
This service allows a mandatory courier return of the decision letters for applicants who do not provide the email ID to receive their visa decisions electronically. Applicants can no longer visit the centre to collect their visa decisions in person. The applicable courier charges will be collected at the time of acceptance of their application.
Courier rates are as per approved rates for the country of operation.
- No queuing
- Comfort and privacy
- Personalised attention and service during the submission process and biometric process
- Free refreshments and snacks
- Free courier pass-back (if applicable)
- Free photocopying – if required (maximum of 15 pages)
- Free passport-sized photo (if required)
You should book your VIP premium lounge appointment online yourself or via email at email@example.com or via call center number +6 03 2166 6550.You will receive an email confirmation to your appointment. Please bring a print out with you to your appointment along with your visa application and supporting documents.
If you do not receive any confirmation that means your appointment is NOT confirmed. (Either there are no appointment slots available or it is too shot a notice to book an appointment.
- Secure your seat, kindly carry your appointment letter or email confirmation when you visit the application centre.
- VIP Premium Lounge fee is non-refundable after you visit the application centre in Kuala Lumpur.
- Please ensure that your documents are complete and application form is filled before attending the appointment.