Temporary Activity Work Visa
From 18 November 2017, applications for the following visas must be lodged online, via ImmiAccount:
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) (subclass 400) visa;
- Temporary Work (International Relations) (subclass 403) visa;
- Training (subclass 407) visa; and
- Temporary Activity (subclass 408) visa.
ImmiAccount must be used to lodge an application and submit supporting documents online as Australian Visa Application Centres (AVACs) can no longer accept paper applications for Temporary Activity Work visas.
More information relating to ImmiAccount, Temporary Activity Work visas can be found on the Department’s website at http://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/
VFS Global can assist applicants by completing the data entry of an application and upload the supporting documents Online on their behalf under VFS Global’s Online IMMI Account by charging the approved rates. This service includes upload of the documents at the time of application and any subsequent documents as and when requested by the application processing authority only.
The service will be available with prior appointment through the VFS Global’s Call Centre. Applicants are required to bring in their Credit Card to use for payment of their Visa application. The payment can only be made Online in AUD (Australian Dollar). Applicants are encouraged to bring along all the information and supporting documents at the time of their appointment to avoid any delays.
For any further information, please call or visit your nearest Australian Visa Application centre.
|ONLINE VISA ASSIST - Service Fee|
|ONLINE VISA ASSIST SERVICE - Online Data Entry (Including documents upload initially and upon mission request Only)||PHP 900|
How to pay Service Fee
Cash or Managers check payable to “VFS Services Phils. Pvt. Inc.”
Please ensure that your check has the following features:
- Standardized length of checks to 8 inches
- Waiver that states “I/We allow the electronic clearing of this check and hereby waive the presentation for payment of this original to (Drawee Bank)”.
- Checks with alteration/s or erasure/s are no longer acceptable for clearing even if with counter signature. The same also applies to checks with missing relevant information such as date, payee, amount in figures, amount in words, signature.
Please click here to Schedule an Appointment.
Click here for more information on Additional Services offered by VFS Global..