VFS Global employees can provide you with information for Australian visas, but they are not able to provide you with advice regarding which visa you should apply for.
Please note that not all visas are included in Visa Wizard. If you are unsure of which visa to choose, you can visit the http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Usin/Applying-for-a-visa-yourself
Declaration for applicant who younger than 18 years of age.
- If you are younger than 18 years of age: evidence from each person who has the legal right to decide where you live, such as:
- certified copies of official legal documents, such as a court-issued parental responsibility (custody), access or guardianship order
- a statutory declaration from each person with a legal responsibility to you, stating that they have no objection to your migration
- Form 1229 Consent to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years (125 kB PDF).
If you use Form 1229 or a statutory declaration, you will have to attach a certified copy of the other parent's government-issued identification document (such as a passport or drivers licence) with their photograph and signature.
Visa application forms are available under the visa types or you can download them from Allforms
- If someone gives you advice or lodges your application for you:
- Form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance (133KB PDF) (the agent or exempt person completes the form and you must sign it).
- If you would like someone else to receive correspondence from us on your behalf:
- Form 956a Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient (116KB PDF) (the recipient completes the form and you must sign it).