06 July 2022
From July 6 2022, the way you travel to and from Australia has changed. All travellers should be aware that:
- People entering Australia do not need to provide evidence of vaccination status
- People entering Australia do not need to complete the Digital Passenger Declaration or Maritime Travel Declaration
- People leaving Australia will not be asked to provide evidence of their vaccination status
- Unvaccinated visa holders do not need a travel exemption to travel to Australia
- Masks are still required on flights travelling to Australia.
- It is important to remember that airlines, vessel operators and other countries may have specific requirements that travellers need to comply with.
07 April 2022
The Australian Department of Home Affairs has introduced 100 per cent online lodgement for Resident Return visas (subclasses 155 and 157) from 2 April 2022.
For more information on Resident Return visa, you need, please click here
The Australian Visa Application Centres in Turkey will offer additional operational days from 08 Jul 21.
New operational days and timing for the AVACs, except public holidays, are:
a. Operational days for all AVACs: Monday to Friday
b. Operational timings: 09:00 am to 04:00 pm
Customers are required to make a prior appointment before visiting the centre as no walk-in appointments or in-person information services will be available. Customers needing assistance with completing their Visa form online can avail the service at the Visa Application Centres, for an additional fee. Please make this selection at the time of making your appointment.
Travel restrictions are in place and subject to change. Please check the Department of Home Affairs’ website for more information https://homeaffairs.gov.au
- Beware of fraudulent job offers. For more details – click here