Visa Fees at a Glance
|Schengen visa (up to 90 days stay)||80||96000|
|Children 6-12 (until the age of 12 years minus one day (1)||40||48000|
|Children below 6 Years||Free||Free|
|Long Term (D Visa)||180||216000|
Applicant's exempted from visa fee:
- Child less than 6 years of age applying for short term visa.
- The spouse, children who have not yet reached their 21st birthday and dependent parents of a Belgian or other EU citizen are not required to pay the visa fee.
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research ( 1 )
Please Note :
- The applicable visa fee in RWF is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The visa fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The visa application fee submitted and cancelled on same application day would be refundable but non-transferable.
VFS Service charge:
|TYPE||SERVICE FEE ( RWF)|
|Submission of application||22800|
*Please note that the service charge is inclusive of VAT
- Visa fee and service fee needs to be paid in cash only at the bank teller counter in the application centre. Kindly carry the applicant's 1st page passport photocopy while paying.
- The above fees are non-refundable and non- transferable.
- The applicable Service fee in RWF is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.