Marriage with Belgian or non-EU citizen
Visa For Marriage In Belgium With Belgian Or Non-Eu Citizen
(The visa is a C-type visa)
Guarantees for return (assessment of migration risk):
The applicant is requested to provide as much information as possible to document his/her family background, professional and socio-economic status, ownership of land or real estate (for instance: proof of family bonds with his/her country of origin, proof of regular income and stable source of revenues from the applicant and/or his/her partner, proof of property, etc.)
This information is essential to correctly judge the intention of the applicant to leave the Schengen area before the expiry of his/her visa.
In case you have already submitted your fingerprints for a previous Schengen visa application in the last 59 months, you are not required to submit them again.
However, If you are uncertain whether your fingerprints have been captured for a Schengen visa within the last 59 months, you are advised to appear in person.
Kindly note that, if it would appear that the fingerprints prove not to be present in the VIS system, you will be asked to reappear in person for new biometric data collection. To avoid this possible complication, you have the right to ask for your fingerprints to be taken again.
Please click here to find out more about the Visa fees
Please find the below are Services and Service Charge Schedule
|Type||Service Charges for additional Services (Baht)|
|Service Charge for Application Handling — Price per Applicant||750|
|Photocopy Services — Price per Page||5|
|Photography Services (for 4 Photos)||250|
|Facsimile — Price per Page||25|
|Courier Delivery of Applications to Applicant, upon receipt
from visa office — Price Per Applicant
|Form filling — Price per Applicant||250|
|Insurance desk||Upon the package|
- The applicable visa fee in Baht is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- Visa fee and service fee will be accepted in Cash only.
- The visa fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
*Please note that the service charge is inclusive of VAT
Please click here for Documents required
Please provide one recent photographs (not more than 6 months old) of yourself. The photographs should be in color and:
- Taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling (without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background).
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. Photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre.
Processing Time: The decision is generally made by the Belgian Immigration Service within 6 weeks after that they receive your application file. However, the processing time may be longer if an additional inquiry is necessary.