Visa Fees at a Glance
|Schengen visa (up to 90 days stay)||80||360,000|
|Children 6-12 (until the age of 12 years minus one day (1)||40||180,000|
|Children below 6 Years||Free||0|
|Long Term (D Visa)||180||810,000|
Applicant's exempted from visa fee:
- Child less than 6 years of age applying for short term visa.
- The spouse, children who have not yet reached their 21st birthday and dependent parents of a Belgian or other EU citizen are not required to pay the visa fee.
- chool pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research ( 1 )
Please Note :
- The applicable visa fee in UGX is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.,
- The visa fee is non refundable and non transferable.
- The visa application fee submitted and cancelled on same application day would be refundable but non transferable.
VFS Service charge:
|TYPE||SERVICE FEE ( UGX)|
|Submission of application||117,000|
*Please note that the service charge is inclusive of VAT
- The above fees are non-refundable and non transferable.
- The service charge fee is to be paid by cash at Bank Implant inside VFS Global Centre.