Security Notice for Applicants Visiting Visa Application Center in Egypt:
Usage of mobile phones, laptops, iPods, electronic books, photo and video cameras, as well as other self-contained electronic devices is forbidden. All of these devices when visiting the Visa Application Centre should be disabled.
Forbidden items when visiting Visa Application Centre (despite the possible existence of licenses and permits):
- Any type of firearms, air guns and traumatic guns;
- Electroshocks, sprays and other means of self-defense;
- Cold steel arms, piercing and cutting items, including household goods;
- Explosives, explosive and flammable substances, fireworks;
- Poisonous and toxic substances;
- Sealed envelopes, and other packages, excluding the possibility of establishing a visual content;
- Large suitcases, bags, checking of which may be complicated;
- Alcoholic beverages and food.
Electronic storage media
This list provided is not finite. Other items may be prohibited based on security staff discretion.
Folders containing your PASSSPORT(S) and Visa application related papers would be permitted inside our Visa Application Centre(s) after proper security check. Any objectionable object as enumerated above will not be permitted inside the Centre and we take no responsibility for its custody.
Please note also that we do not generally permit third parties such as friends, relatives, or business contacts to accompany visa applicants in to the Centre, unless special needs ( e.g. to accompany hearing impaired, physically challenged, elderly applicants, children or applicants requiring interpreters).
There is no facility at the Visa Application Centres to store prohibited items. Applicants are requested to make alternate arrangements to keep the same before entry into the Centre.Large suitcases, bags, checking of which may be complicated