Visa Fees At A Glance
Price of visa: 69 USD
It is necessary to deposit the exact amount of money necessary for settling consular fees (you Should settle bank service cost separately, on top of consular service cost).
Please be advised that consular fees must be paid to the Embassy's account in Credit Agricole
Egypt Bank: 4, Hassan Sabry St., Zamalek, Cairo. The cash deposit receipt must be submitted to
The Embassy's Consular Department.
Account number in USD $: 0 0 0 2 1 1 1 0 0 0 4 5 8 4
Swift Code: A G R I E G C X
Telephone of the bank: +2 02 273 80 178.
Please note: Original proof of payment should be provided with your application.
Service Fess: paid in Egyptian pound cash only while applying at Visa application Center .
|Service Fee||EGP 540.00|
|SMS fee||EGP 13.00|
|Photocopy Service||EGP 2.00|
|EGP 90.00(inside Cairo)
EGP 170.00(outside Cairo)
- Visa fee is non-refundable.
The following are exempt from visa fees upon application:
- Family members of a Croatian citizen (spouse and children),
- Family members of citizens of EEA Member States,
- Children up to the age of 12,
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports travelling in their official capacity
- Pupils, students, postgraduate students and teachers accompanying them when they come to attend school, study and professional training,
- Researchers coming to conduct research, as provided for by the Recommendation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research,
- Representatives of non-profit organizations up to the age of 25, who are to attend seminars, conferences, sport, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations.