Visa Fees At A Glance
Fees are due on the visa application when applying.
|Visa fee||60 (30720 KZT)|
|Visa Fee for Citizens with Facilitation Agreement||35 (17920 KZT)|
|Service fee||30 (15350 KZT)|
The following persons are exempt from visa fees upon application:
- Close family members of a Croatian national (spouse and minor children),
- Children up to the age of 12,
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports travelling in their official capacity,
- Pupils, students, postgraduate students and teachers accompanying them when they come to attend school, study and professional training,
- Representatives of non-profit organisations up to the age of 25, who are to attend seminars, conferences, sport, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations,
- Family members of citizens of EEA Member States (EU + Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Switzerland)
- In case of refusal to issue a visa, the consular and service fee are not refundable.
- Payment is accepted in the Visa Center cashier for cash and by card in tenge. Also we ask you to pay the fees without surrender.
To the calculation are accepted clean banknotes not damaged, not torn, not crumpled, without extraneous seals, notes, stains, punctures.
- All fees and service charge listed above are non-refundable and may be paid in cash or by card, please note that you will be given official receipt for all the payments done at the Visa Application Centre.