Visa Fees At A Glance
Fees are due on the visa application when applying.
For citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cape Verde, Georgia, Moldova (holders of non-biometric passports), Ukraine and Russian Federation, visa fee is 35 EUR. For further details regarding visa fee exemption please contact consult the Visa Facilitation Agreements available on the website of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs or contact Embassy of Croatia in Jakarta.
The following are exempt from visa fees upon application:
- Family members of a Croatian citizen (spouse and children),
- Family members of citizens of EEA Member States,
- Children up to the age of 12,
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports travelling in their official capacity
- Pupils, students, postgraduate students and teachers accompanying them when they come to attend school, study and professional training,
- Researchers coming to conduct research, as provided for by the Recommendation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research,
- Representatives of non-profit organizations up to the age of 25, who are to attend seminars, conferences, sport, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations.
For a complaint against a decision declining the application, annulling or abolishing a visa, or for a complaint against declining extension and /or duration of the stay granted on the basis of the visa issued 320,00 HRK or 43 EUR or 47 USD