This category of visa caters to people wishing to visit Cyprus for Tourist purposes. Applicants will have to provide evidence that he/she falls under this category.
|VISA and Service Charges|
|Visa Fees||Service Fees||Total|
|Single Entry||34000 LBP||27000 LBP||61000 LBP|
|Multiple entries||102000 LBP||27000 LBP||129000 LBP|
The visa fee is subject to change without notice.
- The Visa fee will be paid in cash at Cyprus Visa Application Centre, with service fee of 36 euro . equivalent in LBP
- The visa application Centre offers an optional service at a nominal additional cost:
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- SMS Services:
At VFS Global, we constantly strive to offer a range of hi-end services to enhance customer satisfaction. As part of our constant and ongoing endeavor to add value to applicants’ experience, it is our privilege to offer the latest hi-tech SMS service, an express route to know the status of your visa application at your fingertips.
Easy to use, this revolutionary SMS service once purchased will launch an automated confirmation feedback message to the applicant’s mobile phone, at various stages of the visa application life-cycle. The service supports transfer of SMS in English/Arabic and assures an applicant of his/her equanimity, with convenience at their finger tip. Additionally, this user-friendly service will be followed up with an automated email message to the applicants email id informing them of the status of their Visa Application.
Explore the goodness of this valuable service, which can be purchased for only LBP 2000, during the time of submission of the visa application form. Accordingly, the same can be filled before visiting the application centre, by visiting our website and downloading the form in the comfort of one’s home. Click Here to download the SMS application form.
Note: This value added service is available only in LEBANON. Please read the SMS Disclaimer Policy carefully before applying for this service.
Passport Courier Return:
The VAC will courier your passport back to you for a small extra fee of LBP 24000. Ask for this service when you submit your application at one of our service desks.
Photocopying of Documents:
If you advise our service staff that you need photocopies of certain recommended supporting documentation; for a fee of LBP 750 PER PAGE our staff will take copies of the documents.
Applicants using this service can have their photograph taken at the visa application centre. This will ensure that the photographs meet Embassy specifications. This service can be bought for an extra fee of LBP 10000 for 6 passport size photographs.
Form Filling Service
Our staff will assist you to complete the visa application form on your behalf a small fee of LBP 15000 . If you wish to have this service, you should inform reception when you arrive at the VAC.
- All Visa Fee charges, VFS service charges and all optional services are to be paid in cash only in Lebanese Pound
- Fees are non-refundable.
The following documents should be presented in order to support your visa application.
- 2 passport photos + photos of children when included on parents’ passport.
- Original passport + photocopy of passport
- Employment letter
- Hotel Reservation or “Assumption of Responsibility for Hosting”, if applicant will not reside at a hotel (it can be found at: www.mfa.gov.cy/embassybeirut + flight reservation including return flight.)
- Bank Statement of last three (3) months
- Under age children (below 18), that intend to enter Cyprus unaccompanied, should present a statement signed by both parents and stamped by the mayor of their area. If children are accompanied by one parent only, the authorization of the other parent is required.
If applicant has a valid, double and/or multiple entries Schengen visa on his/her passport, he/she can enter Cyprus without a visa.
Domestic staff (housekeepers, nannies, drivers etc) that accompanies their employer should present a valid residence and work permit to Lebanon.
UN International staff, whose passport has been issued either in New York or Geneva, as well as UNIFIL staff and UNIFIL Staff dependents possessing a UNIFIL Identity Card, may travel to Cyprus without a visa issued by the Embassy. Visas will be granted upon arrival at the port of entry.
Note: For non-Lebanese passport holders
The validity of the residence permit should exceed three (3) months after applicant’s scheduled return from Cyprus.
Two  photographs of passport style and size [35 x 45 mm] for all applicants, including minors. Your photograph must be:
- color photo
- recent and of true likeness
- showing full face
- taken without headgear
- head coverings and hats are only acceptable due to religious beliefs, and even then, may not cover any portion of the applicant's face
- taken against a plain, evenly lit and light background.
The processing at the Embassy of Cyprus normally takes 7 Working days, but may in some cases take longer.