Schedule an Appointment
"NEW MANDATORY ONLINE VISA APPLICATION: From the 1st of July 2019, you must fill in your visa application form and pay the application fee online. Please click here for more info.
After completing the visa application form and paying the visa fee online, you must book an appointment to submit your documents at VFS
Before you make an appointment, you should carefully study the visa application process on this website and have all the required documents ready.
- As part of the visa application procedure, you will need to provide biometric data which includes electronic fingerprint data. If you have temporary injuries on your fingers, please wait until the injuries have healed before you book your appointment. Henna on fingertips may also mean we are unable to get a clear scanned image; hence this should be removed or allowed to fade before your appointment date.
- If you are part of a family or group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example: If you are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children, you must make 4 individual appointments.
- An application will not be accepted at the Visa Application Centre if the applicant’s name does not match with the one used on the appointment system.
- Please carry your appointment letter with you at the scheduled date & time to the Visa Application Centre to show it to staff / security guard.
- Please make sure you arrive at the Visa Application Center 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- If you have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, the system will not allow you to reschedule or cancel and you will be required to book a new appointment after 24 hours.
- You can reschedule your appointment only for a future date and up to a maximum of 2 times.
- Please find the address of Visa Application Centre for Denmark: Location map
8th Floor, The Trendy Building
Sukhumvit soi 13, Klongtoey-Nua
Wattana, Bangkok 10110