Visa Fees At Glance
Visa Fees applicable for Schengen visas types are listed in the table below:
|VISA FEES||VISA FEES UNTIL 01 FEBRUARY 2020||VISA FEES EFFECTIVE 02 FEBRUARY 2020||VFS SERVICE FEE IN KES|
|Schengen visa (Short Stay – Type C, age 12 years and above)||Euro 60||Euro 80||KES 1160|
|Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement)||Euro 35||Euro 40||KES 1160|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||Euro 0||Euro 0||KES 1160|
|Residence/Work Permit ( Long Stay – Type D)||1455 DKK||1455 DKK||KES 1160|
- From the 01 July 2019, you must fill in your visa application and pay the visa application fee online using ApplyVisa.um.dk
- The applicable VFS service fee in Kenyan Shillings is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice. The fee is non-refundable.
- VFS service fee must be paid via M-pesa at Visa Application Centre after completion of documents checks by the VFS Counter Staff.
- Visa Application Centre offers an optional service at a nominal additional cost. Please see more detail from Additional Services tab.
- Only non-holders of M-Pesa account can pay VFS service fee into-
Barclays Bank Kenya Ltd., Account no: 2030 008 491,
Account name: VFS Kenya Ltd – Denmark Holding.
Deposit slip for payment must be presented, when applying for visa at VFS.
All fee deposits are to be made only in cash. Please do not effect bank transfers.