Fees at Glance
|Application Type||Visa Fee in Euros|
|Short Term visas (up to 90 days stay) (Business, Tourism, Invitation, Sport competition, Medical treatment, Religious Purposes, Transit, Airport Transit)||80|
|Short Term visas for children going on tourism (Between 0 - 6 years)||FREE|
|Short Term visas for children going on tourism (Between 6 - 12 years)||40|
|Long Stay Visas(Work and Residence permit, Family members of Non- EU nationals)||195|
|Family members of EU or EEA nationals||0 (Gratis)|
|Other Charges||Service Fee (FCFA)|
Note: From the 01 July 2019, you must fill in your visa application and pay the visa application fee online using ApplyVisa.um.dk
- The applicable VFS service fee is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The visa fee should only be paid online at the time of form filling
- The service fee is inclusive VAT and is non-refundable and non -transferable.
- Visa Application Centre offers an optional service at a nominal additional cost. Please see more detail from Additional Services tab.
The service fee and additional services at The Visa Application Centre are to be paid only in FCFA.
The following categories of applicants are exempted of Visa fees only:
- Spouse and Dependent Children of EU Nationals (Proof of EU Nationality and relationship with applicants needs to be provided). This is subject to EU treaty rights i.e. Spouse and Dependents cannot exercise this exemption when visiting country of origin of the EU National.
- Children under 6.
- The following are also exempt but would require to get confirmation from the Embassy directly before submission.
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training.
- Researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research.
- Visa fee needs to be paid online and service fee needs to be paid in the application center in Mali.
- The applicable visa fee in FCFA is as per current exchange rate approved by the Embassy. It is subject to change without notice.
- The visa fee & service charges are non- refundable and non -transferable.