Applicants can obtain a Business visa in connection with a Business visit in Denmark. Applicants are strongly advised to visit the website of the Danish Immigration Service regarding eligibility and rules.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in EURO||VFS Service Fee in PKR|
|Schengen Visa (child between the age of 6 and 11 years)||40||5700|
For Visa fees please visit the Embassy of Denmark in Pakistan website
*The above fees are with effect from 02 February 2020.
Note: From the 01 July 2019, you must fill in your visa application and pay the visa application fee online using ApplyVisa.um.dk
- The applicable visa fee is as per the current exchange rate as set by the Embassy of Denmark. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- All the fees are non-refundable.
- There is a service charge of EUR 10 (PKR 1425) levied per application in addition to the visa fees.
- All fees must be paid in cash at the application centre.
- Visa Application Centre offers an optional service at a nominal additional cost. Please see more detail from Additional Services tab .
- Visa Application Centre offers an optional service at a nominal additional cost. Please see more detail from Additional Services tab.
Application forms and detailed information regarding the requirements for a Business visa can be downloaded from downloaded from the website of the Embassy of Denmark here
- Kindly make sure that your application contains sufficient, correct and adequate information. All information must be correct and reflect your planned trip.
- Applicant can be asked for additional documents or may be called for an interview if deemed necessary by the Embassy.
Size of photograph for visa applications
After the instalment of a new system for scanning biometrics, including photographs for visa application, it is now possible to lodge a photograph of size 35 x 45 mm. Length of the head should not exceed 30 to 36 mm in length from chin to top of hair.
The photograph must still be in color with bright background.
Danish Visa Application Centre has been instructed by Danish mission to inform applicants that the visa application is not acceptable if the photograph does not comply with the above format.
Applicants may therefore obtain a new photograph that meets all requirements before The Danish Visa Application Centre can receive the application.
For further information see the print on the information board at The Danish Visa Application Centre or visit website https://politi.dk/pas/krav-til-pas-og-koerekortfoto
Note : Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
The Danish mission has 15 days to make a decision on your visa application from the date the mission receives your passport, application and biometrics. In some cases, the processing time can be extended to 45 days when further case processing is needed
Online Application Form
Register your visa application online and book an appointment with VFS
"NEW MANDATORY ONLINE VISA APPLICATION: From the 01 July 2019, you must fill in your visa application and pay the application fee online. After you have applied and paid the visa fee online, you must print the cover letter and payment receipt from ApplyVisa ‘’ .
Click here to fill in your visa application form
After completing the visa application form and paying visa fee online, you must book an appointment to submit your documents at VFS by clicking here. Make sure to bring along all the required documents and hand in supporting documents at the Visa Application Centre.
Make sure you are on time for your appointment; for those showing up late there is no guarantee that the application can be submitted and applicants may need to reschedule their appointment. Kindly, notify the Denmark visa application centre if you are unable to make your appointment.