EU-EEA Family Member
This visa is solely for family members of EU or EEA nationals. This visa is given for a travel period of less than 90 days.
You may be entitled to an accelerated visa procedure free of charge if you meet the following criteria:
- you are a family member of an European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) citizen; and
- that EU/EEA citizen is travelling to or is residing in a member state other than that of which he/she is a citizen; and
- you are accompanying the EU/EEA citizen or planning to join him/her in the Schengen State of destination.
If you think you are entitled to an accelerated visa procedure you will need to show proof that you meet these criteria when you submit your visa application.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in EURO||VFS Service Fee in PKR|
|Family members of EU or EEA nationals||0 (gratis)||2571|
|Children (age between 6-11 years old)||0 (gratis)||2571|
For Visa fees please visit the Embassy of Denmark in Pakistan website
Please Note :
Note: From the 01 July 2019, you must fill in your visa application and pay the visa application fee online using ApplyVisa.um.dk
- There is a service charge of EUR 13 (PKR 2571) levied per application.
- All charges are to be paid in cash only.
- Visa Application Centre offers an optional service at a nominal additional cost. Please see more detail from Additional Services tab.
- Kindly make sure that your application contains sufficient, correct and adequate information. All information must be correct and reflect your planned trip.
- In case any document is missing on submission date, additional documents can be submitted only by applicants themselves at VFS within 5 business days.
Applicant can be asked for additional documents or may be called for an interview if deemed necessary by the Embassy.
Application forms and detailed information regarding the requirements for dependents of EEA/EU & Swiss citizens can be downloaded from the website of the Embassy of Denmark here.
Size of photograph for visa applications
After the instalment of a new system for scanning biometrics, including photographs for visa application, it is now possible to lodge a photograph of size 35 x 45 mm. Length of the head should not exceed 30 to 36 mm in length from chin to top of hair.
The photograph must still be in color with bright background.
Danish Visa Application Centre has been instructed by Danish mission to inform applicants that the visa application is not acceptable if the photograph does not comply with the above format.
Applicants may therefore obtain a new photograph that meets all requirements before The Danish Visa Application Centre can receive the application.
For further information see the print on the information board at The Danish Visa Application Centre or visit website https://politi.dk/pas/krav-til-pas-og-koerekortfoto
The Danish mission has 15 days to make a decision on your visa application from the date the mission receives your passport, application and biometrics. In some cases, the processing time can be extended to 45 days when further case processing is needed
Online Applicatioln Form
Register your visa application online and book an appointment with VFS
"NEW MANDATORY ONLINE VISA APPLICATION: From the 01 July 2019, you must fill in your visa application and pay the application fee online. After you have applied and paid the visa fee online, you must print the cover letter and payment receipt from ApplyVisa ‘’ .
Click here to fill in your visa application form
After completing the visa application form and paying visa fee online, you must book an appointment to submit your documents at VFS by clicking here. Make sure to bring along all the required documents and hand in supporting documents at the Visa Application Centre.
Make sure you are on time for your appointment; for those showing up late there is no guarantee that the application can be submitted and applicants may need to reschedule their appointment. Kindly, notify the Denmark visa application centre if you are unable to make your appointment.