Visa Fees At A Glance
Visa Fees applicable for Schengen visas types are listed in the table below:
|VISA FEES||VISA FEES UNTIL 01 FEBRUARY 2020||VISA FEES EFFECTIVE 02 FEBRUARY 2020||VFS SERVICE FEE IN TZS|
|Schengen visa (Short Stay – Type C, age 12 years and above)||Euro 60||Euro 80||73600 TZS|
|Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement)||Euro 35||Euro 40||73600 TZS|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||Euro 0||Euro 0||73600 TZS|
|Residence/Work Permit ( Long Stay – Type D)||1455 DKK||1455 DKK||73600 TZS|
- From the 01 July 2019, you must fill in your visa application and pay the visa application fee online using ApplyVisa.um.dk
- The applicable VFS service fee in Tanzanian Shillings is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice. The fee is non-refundable.
- VFS service fee must be paid in cash at I&M Bank at Maktaba Square Business Park after completion of documents checks by the VFS Counter Staff. All VFS fee deposits are to be made only in cash. Please do not effect bank transfers.
- Deposit slip for payment must be presented, when applying for visa at VFS.
- Visa Application Centre offers an optional service at a nominal additional cost. Please see more detail from Additional Services tab.