DHA PREMIUM VISA AND PERMIT SERVICES CENTRE
VFS Global introduces a premium DHA Visa and Permit Services Centre in the following locations Durban, Cape Town and Pretoria; this is an addition to the present facility at Sandton, Johannesburg for its Corporate Clients and their dependents. These applications will be assessed by Department of Home Affairs.
VFS Global is glad to support DHA in delivering an integrated service which encourages proactive measures towards delivering a modern and seamless service.
DHA, South Africa, partnered with VFS Global in 2014 with visa application centres in South Africa. Today the company serves the government of South Africa in 7 Countries with 11Visa Application Centres.
Process for Visa and Permit application:
Step 1 :
Applicants need to visit the VFS Global – DHA website http://www.vfsglobal.com/dha/southafrica/
Step 2 :
Check if the name of the organization employed with appears in the list of existing members
- If the name of your organization does not appear in the list, applicants are advised to contact VFS Global who will provide further information on how companies can be registered on the InvestSA one stop shop database via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3 :
Applicants who have confirmed eligibility for the service can book an appointment at this premium centre by sending an email to
- Johannesburg applicants : email@example.com
- Durban applicants : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cape Town applicants : email@example.com
- Pretoria applicants : firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4 :
VFS Global will validate the status of the applicant; a user ID and Password to complete the online application process will be provided
Step 5 :
Payment for the service. The service fee for submissions at the DHA Premium Visa & Permit Services is R 2500 (including VAT) per application. This excludes the DHA visa and permit fees.
Step 6 :
Complete the required Visa & Permit application form available on the following websites:
- Johannesburg Sandton : https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/dhafosonlinevaf/Login.aspx
- Cape Town : https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/dhafosonlinevaf/Login.aspx (Select OSS)
- Durban : https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/dhafosonlinevaf/Login.aspx (Select OSS)
- Pretoria : https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/dhafosonlinevaf/Login.aspx (Select OSS)
All Premium Service applicants, if applying within the Temporary Category are required to use Corporate account as an Application-sub type when completing the online application form on the website.
Failure to use the above mentioned sub-type will result in Premium Service applications not being processed within the expected turn-around time
Step 7 :
Book an appointment to visit the premium centre after completing the online form (using corporate account as the sub-type if applying within the Temporary Residence Category)
Centre Submission Timings: 08:00 to 15:00 Monday – Friday only.
Step 8 :
Applicants can track the status of their application on the VFS Global website.
To avail of this service please click here and confirm if your organization is currently eligible for this service.
If it is, then to proceed further please send an email to;
- Johannesburg Sandton: email@example.com
- Cape Town: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Durban: premiumdurban@Vfsglobal.com
- Pretoria: email@example.com
For further information on documents required and application process please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the helpline number on +27 (0)12 425 3015
To know more about the Gauteng Growth and Development Agency please visit website at http://www.ggda.co.za/
Once validated, you will be provided with a User Id and Password to proceed further with the application.
Link to User Access page with Application Form
If you are an existing user please CLICK HERE to login
Location of Premium Visa and Permit Centres
- Johannesburg - 1st Floor The Place, 1 Sandton Drive, Sandton, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Pretoria – 77 Meintjies Street, Block F, Sunnyside, Pretoria, Gauteng
- Cape Town – 46 St. Georges Mall – Corner of St. George’s Mall and Strand Street, Cape Town
- Durban – Trade & Investment House, Ground Floor, Kingsmead Office Park, Kingsmead Boulevard, Durban