Visa Fees at a Glance
|VISA CATEGORY||VISA FEE IN EUROS||VISA FEE IN RIALS|
|Fee for Visa type C||80||3920000|
|Children below 12 years for Visa type C||0||0|
|Nationals from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cape Verde, , the Russian Federation.
Citizens of Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Former Yugoslav Republic of North Macedonia, the Republic of Moldova, Georgia, Ukraine, Montenegro and Serbia NOT holding biometric passports
|Fee for Students and Researchers for Visa type D||90||4410000|
|Fee for all other sub categories for Visa type D (Family Reunion, Investments, Financial Independent Person, Employment by company located in Greece etc||180||8820000|
|CHARGE TYPE||AMOUNT IN EUROS||REMARKS|
|Service Fee||27||For each application|
Visa Fee Waivers
(Art. 16 Visa Code; VFA’s visa exemptions; Directive 2004/38)
- Nationals from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cape Verde and the Russian Federation shall pay a visa fee of EUR 35. This also applies to citizens of Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Former Yugoslav Republic of North Macedonia, Georgia, the Republic of North Macedonia, Georgia, Ukraine, the Republic of Moldova, Montenegro and Serbia NOT holding biometric passports.
The visa fee shall be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children 0- 12 years old.
- Family members of Greek /EU citizens.
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports.
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training.
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research; representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.