Once received by the Visa Application Centre, applications will be sent to the Embassy of Hellenic Republic in Beirut, Lebanon the next working day & the applicant will be given an appointment for a personal Interview (if needed) with the Embassy of Hellenic Republic in Beirut, Lebanon. Once the assessment is completed by the Embassy, the decision together with the passport & the other relevant documents will be available for collection from the Visa Application Centre.
Only Lebanon nationals and nationals of third countries that are legal residents in Lebanon can apply for a visa at the Greece Visa Application Centre in Beirut, Lebanon. Visa applicants are requested to appear in person at the time of submission.
Incomplete, unclear or unsigned applications will not be accepted.
Visa fees are non-refundable and have to be paid only in cash at the time of application
If the visit involves two or more Schengen countries, the Embassy responsible for the issuance of the visa will be:
- The Embassy of the country in which the traveler is going to stay the longest.
- If the traveler is to stay the same time in different Schengen countries, the Embassy of the country of first entry.
Applicant’s lack of Travel plan will not fall on Embassy priority to process your visa. It is advisable to plan your travel well in advance to avoid any inconvenience
|Visa Fees||60 €||For each application|
|Russian, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova Nationals for short stay||35 €||For each application|
|Children below 12 years||Gratis – No Charge||For each application|
|Service Fees||20 €||For each application|
All payments will be collected in local currency (cash only) as per the local exchange rate.
- Exemption of visa fee is in the below cases;
- In the case of children below 12 years of age in the short term category.
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research representatives of non-profit organizations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations.
- The applicable visa fee in Euro is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The visa fee is non-refundable
Airport visa allows you to wait for a connecting flight in the international area of the airport. This visa does not grant access to the Schengen area. Only some nationalities require an Airport Transit Visa Documents to be submitted with the visa application:
- A visa application form correctly completed and signed
- Two (02) recent color photographs (3.5 cm × 4 cm) bearing the true likeness to the applicant not older than 06 months
- International Passport (including photocopies, only pages containing any information). The passport should be valid for at least three (03) months after the expiry of the validity period of the visa and contain at least two (02) free pages.
- In case of a new passport, photocopies of the old passport are required
- Internal Passport (including photocopies, only pages containing any information)
- A valid entry visa for the final country of destination
- A proof of transport arrangements (confirmed airplane ticket or bookings)
- The above mentioned visa is for Airport Transit only and not valid for any other Schengen country
- APPLICATIONS SHOULD AS A RULE, BE SUBMITTED BY THE APPLICANT. IN SPECIAL CASES (DISTANCE etc) THEY COULD BE SUBMITTED BY ANY OTHER PERSON HAVING A SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY. THE CONSULATE MAY AT ANY TIME REQUEST THE PRESENCE OF THE APPLICANT FOR AN INTERVIEW AS WELL AS REQUEST ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS
Applicants are requested to submit their application form with the new photo format, as explained below:
The photo must fulfill the norm specified by the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization).
- Use plain light-coloured background.
- The photo must be no more than 6-months old.
- Not tilted picture (portrait style) showing both edges of face clearly.
- Close up of the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up 70–80% of the photograph.
- Photo in sharp focus and clear.
The photo for each visa applicant must measure:
- The picture dimensions must be 240 pixels wide by 320 pixels high at least. A smaller picture will be rejected. For instance, a photo being 235 pixels by 320 pixels is not valid.
- On the other hand, the photo should keep a proportion of 3 x 4 (width x height) within limits. However, 250 x 340 pixels picture would be valid, but not a 290 x 340 pixels one.
- Finally, the image weight (size in Kbytes) can never be bigger than 120 Kbytes.
- An image resolution is measured in DPI (dots per inch) and it's mainly used to control printing quality. Therefore, higher resolution means better printing quality.
- Photos resolution should be 300 dpi, so, when you scan the image, check this parameter carefully. However, bear in mind that the higher the resolution, the bigger the picture.
- The only image format accepted is JPEG (Join Photograph Expert Grup Format). The other image formats such as BMP, TIFF, GIF, PNG, etc. will be rejected (a warning will be shown).
Attaching the Photo to the Application form
- Glue one photograph to the application form in the designated space.
Note : If children are traveling with their parents and are included inside the passport of the mother and/or the father, one photograph for each children MUST be glued to the application form of the father or the mother, depending on whom are they traveling with.
Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photograph presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete
The processing at the Embassy of Greece normally takes a maximum of 15 days.
Please take a printout of the Visa application Form. You are required to fill in all details of the applicant in a legible handwriting and submit it along with the required documents to the Visa Application Center.
You can refer to the contact us page from the address and the location map. Also, refer to the documents required page for the required documents to be submitted along with the application form.
|Schengen visa application form.|
To Download a Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.