Visa Fees at a Glance
Visa Fees applicable are listed in the table below. The amount of Visa Fee is set by the Embassy of Iceland in Rubles in accordance with the current exchange rate.
|Visa Fee For Russian Citizens in Rubles*||Visa Fee For Other Nationality in Rubles||Visa Fee For Other Nationality in Rubles, children 6-11 years (Rubles)|
- * This fee also covers citizens of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Armenia, Georgia and Ukraine.
- There is a service charge of 2300 RUB (inclusive of VAT) levied per application over and above the visa fees.
- The fees are non-refundable.
Following categories of persons are exempt from paying visa fees in case of applying for short-term visas with the duration of stay not more than 90 days in Iceland:
- Children under 6 years old;
- Pupils, students, post-graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Holders of diplomatic or service passports;
- Close relatives - spouses, children (including adopted), parents (including custodians), grandparents and grandchildren of citizens of Iceland and of the Russian Federation legally residing in Iceland*;
- Members of official delegations who, following an official invitation addressed to the Member States, the European Union or the Russian Federation, shall participate in meetings, consultations, negotiations or exchange programmes, as well as in events held in the territory of Iceland by intergovernmental organizations;
- Members of national and regional Governments and Parliaments, Constitutional Courts and Supreme Courts;
- Disabled persons of the 1st group and the person accompanying them, if necessary;
- Persons who have presented documents proving the necessity of their travel on humanitarian grounds, including to receive urgent medical treatment and the person accompanying such person, or to attend a funeral of a close relative, or to visit a close relative seriously ill;
- Participants in youth (under 21 year old) international sports events and persons accompanying them;
- Persons participating in scientific, cultural and artistic activities including university and other exchange programmes;
- Participants in official exchange programmes organized by twin cities.
According to the Embassy requirements all above mentioned categories can be waived from paying visa fees only if they present sufficient documents giving the right of free visa processing at the time of submission.
*Close relatives should submit copies of documents showing the relationship status, such as: birth certificate, marriage certificate, documents confirming the change of names (surnames), custody documents, etc. It is also required to submit a copy of the 1st page of the inviting person’s passport (for citizens of Iceland) or a copy of the Residence permit and the 1st page of the foreign passport of the Russian citizen legally residing in Iceland.
Following categories of persons are exempt from service fees:
- Children under 6 years old;
- Disabled persons of the 1st group and the person accompanying them, if necessary.