Schedule an appointment
- All Applicants visiting the application centre for submitting their applications in person are required to book an appointment.
- Applicants applying for Visa, OCI, Passport, PCC, IDLV & Consular Miscellaneous Services have the option to apply through Post/Courier. (Applications sent by Post/Courier do not require scheduling an appointment)
- Before you make an appointment you should carefully read the application submission process on this website.
- Once you have successfully scheduled appointment, please carry the following to the Application Centre -
- Completed Application Form/s
- All the Supporting Documents as mentioned in the checklist
- Signed Checklist
- Appointment letter
- Fee, if payable at the Application Centre.
Please make sure you arrive at the India Passport and Visa Services centre 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
If you have missed your appointment on the scheduled day, the system will not allow you to reschedule or cancel, and you will be required to book a new appointment after 48 hours.
VFS Global appointment system is compatible with most popular browsers, namely: Internet Explorer (IE) Version 9.0 and above (No support for older IE Browsers eg. e.g. IE8, IE7,IE6, IE5.5 etc) and FireFox Version 18.0 and above. If you are not running one of these above new browsers, please upgrade to the latest browsers.