Track Your Application
Important Notice: Courier Service
If after tracking following the steps below you see that your passport/documents are ready for collection at the centre, you can opt to have them sent back to you through our secure courier service by clicking here
- To track your application for the Visa service click here
- To track your application for the Passport, Surrender and Renunciation or Passport Related Consular Services click here
- To track your application for the service of OCI please click here and follow the steps below:
In the column “OCI Enquiry” click on “Status Enquiry” and indicate the following information:
- Your Passport Number
- Your online registration number (mentioned on your application form and sent to you by email when applying online)
- N.B. in case you don’t know or have lost your file number please click on “Forgot Registration Number” in green.
Once the status shows as “Documents Received In Paris” along with the date you may start to do the tracking through the VFS website by clicking here.
Please note that there is no longer a sticker apposed in your passport for OCI cases – only the OCI booklet is issued so you would not be required to provide your passport or the NIC Status to collect the OCI card.
N.B. If your OCI card was processed on or before 24 September 2015 as per the NIC Status Enquiry Report you would need to provide your passport