Non-Acquisition of Indian Nationality Certificate (NAC)
A Non Acquisition Certificate is a confirmation that the applicant has not acquired Indian nationality, issued by a specific office of the competent authority, in which the application has been submitted.
The fee in the table is inclusive of the £2 Consular Surcharge.
|S No.||Service Rendered||Fee in GBP||Service Charge in GBP||Total In GBP|
|1||Non Acquisition Certificate||19.00||7.44||26.44|
Charges for an affidavit are extra (£19.00 per affidavit)
- At the application centre by Debit Card
- At the application centre in Cash
Other Payment modes
Fees can be paid by Banker’s Draft /Postal Order, in favour of ‘’VF Services UK Ltd’’
Please Note: All fees once tendered are non–refundable.
- Miscellaneous services form to be filled by both the parents individually with their recent passport size photograph of each parent. Please click here
- Application form for Non-Acquisition of Nationality Certificate with full particulars of Child, Father and Mother duly filled in. Please click here
- Original Birth Registration Certificate issued from UK Registrar Office & photocopy
- Valid original passports of both parents & photocopies of the first (Bio Page) and last page (address page) of all passports.
- At least one parent’s passport must be valid to apply for NAC.
- If one parent’s passport is valid and another parent’s passport is not valid but copy of expired passport must be submitted.
- If any one parent or both parents does/do not has/have physical passport/s for verification but has/have only copy/copies of passport/s affidavit to be submitted for passport with the Home Office or Lost (fees £17.00+£2.00). Please click here for affidavit
- If both parents passport lost/not traceable, no service will be provided.
- In case of Single parent/divorce/court case for custody of child or desertion of one parent – Please click here for affidavit /declaration format @£17.00+£2.00.
- Original Marriage Certificate and photocopy
- In case no marriage Certificate available or child born out of wedlock – Please click here for affidavit /declaration format @£17.00+£2.00.
- Original Address proof & photocopies (any Utility bill (Council Tax/Electricity/Water/Gas Bill/Driving license).