Attestation of Copy of Indian Passport or any Other Miscellaneous Certificate (s) based on Indian Passport
This service is rendered as per the requirement (s) of an applicant who holds a valid Indian passport.
|S No.||Service Rendered||Fee in GBP||Service Charge in GBP||Total In GBP|
|1||Attestation of Copy of Indian Passport/Indian Government Issued ID cards||£10.00||£7.44||£17.44|
Above fee is inclusive of £2.00 Consular Surcharge
Please Note: Fees once tendered are non–refundable.
Preferred mode of payment
- At the application centre by Debit Card (we do not accept credit cards),
- At the application centre in Cash
Other Payment modes
Fees can be paid by Banker’s Draft /Postal Order, in favour of ‘’VF Services UK Ltd’’
- Miscellaneous Application Form dully filled in and signed by the applicant.
- Valid passport in original and self-attested copies of first two and last two pages of the passport and the page (s) containing passport officer’s observation (s) (if any).
- Proof of Residence: Any of the following self-attested documents viz. copy of utility bill (landline telephone bill/electricity bill/gas bill/water bill) or Driving License or lease deed (of residence) etc. where the applicant’s UK address is clearly mentioned, should be provided.
- Visa Status: Self-attested copy of passport page/ UK Residence Permit Card showing the visa status should be enclosed.
Processing Time: Minimum, 3 to 5 working days (excluding the date of submission of application and date of dispatch of original and processed documents) subject to the application being complete in all respects.
- Original documents provided will have to be submitted along with the photocopies, the same shall be returned to the applicants once the process is over.
- The above are mandatory requirements. The applicant may be advised to submit some more documents, after scrutiny of the application and documents by the High Commission of India or its respective Consulates, on case to case basis.
Delivery of processed documents
Documents once approved & ready will be delivered by Post/Courier. A secured courier service is available at the VFS application centres.