Attestation of Sponsorship Letter for Visit of a Person from India to the UK
This service is rendered to an Indian passport holder, who wishes to sponsor a person from India for a visit to the UK and wishes to apply for attestation of sponsorship letter.
All the applicants are requested to include the service fee of £7.44 per application while organising their payments.
|S No.||Service Rendered||Fee in GBP||Service Charge in GBP||Total In GBP|
|1||Attestation of Sponsorship Letter for Visit of a Person from India to the UK||£11.00||£7.44||£18.44|
Above fee is inclusive of £2.00 Consular Surcharge
Please Note: Fees once tendered are non–refundable.
Preferred mode of payment
- At the application centre by Debit Card (we do not accept credit cards),
- At the application centre in Cash
Other Payment modes
Fees can be paid by Banker’s Draft /Postal Order, in favour of ‘’VF Services UK Ltd’’
- Miscellaneous Application Form dully filled in and signed by the applicant.
- Duly filled-in and signed Sponsorship Form.
- Valid passport in original and self-attested copies of first two and last two pages of the passport and the page (s) containing passport officer’s observation (s) (if any).
- Copy of passport page/UK Residence Permit Card showing the visa status should be enclosed.
- Proof of employment/ income or ownership of property/ business/ accommodation and self-attested copy of utility bill (landline telephone bill/electricity bill/gas bill/water bill) or Driving License where the applicant’s UK address is clearly mentioned should be provided.
- Copies of passport pages containing personal particulars of the person (s) who the applicant wishes to sponsor.
Processing Time: Minimum, 3 to 5 working days (excluding the date of submission of application and date of dispatch of original and processed documents) subject to the application being complete in all respects.
- Original documents provided will have to be submitted along with the photocopies, the same shall be returned to the applicants once the process is over.
- The above are mandatory requirements. The applicant may be advised to submit some more documents, after scrutiny of the application and documents by the High Commission of India or its respective Consulates, on case to case basis.
Collection of processed documents