Visa Fees at a Glance
From 15 November 2019, standard non-refundable visa application processing fees are as follows:
|SINGLE JOURNEY VISA||179,690 MNT/ 60 EUR|
|MULTI JOURNEY VISA||299,490 MNT/ 100 EUR|
|Transit VISA||74,870 MNT/ 25 EUR|
Apart from the visa fee, VFS service fee of the equivalent of 74,875 MNT/25 EUR, and courier fee of the equivalent of 254,575 MNT/85 EUR inclusive of VAT per application will be levied for applicants applying at the Visa application centre.
The fees must be paid in Mongolian tugrugs cash or by card while applying documents Visa application center.
Once a visa application is lodged, the application fees cannot be refunded.
No fee required:
Certain categories of applicants are exempt from visa fees.
- Holders of official and diplomatic passports travelling on official business
- Spouse and dependent children of Irish/EEA/Swiss Nationals
- Exit visas for adoptive children going back to Ireland with their Irish parents
- Children and their requisite carers travelling to Ireland under the auspices of the Chernobyl Rest and Recuperation Scheme.
- Programme Refugees (within the meaning of the Refugee Act 1996)
The above list is not exhaustive, but it gives an indication of some of the main categories that are exempt.