Tourist visa is granted for those where the intention is to visit Lithuania for tourism and sightseeing without having an invitation from an Lithuania referent.
|VISA FEE LIST|
|Ordinary fee||NGN 32,000|
|Children between 0- 12 years (until the age of 12 years minus one day)||No fee|
|Nationals of Ukraine, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Georgia, Moldova, Serbia and Montenegro, Russian Federation||NGN 16,000|
|Spouse and/or Child of EU Citizen||No Fee|
- There is a service charge of NGN 15000 all service charge are non refundable and inclusive of applicable tax
- The visa application centre offers an optional service at a nominal additional cost:
- All Fee and VFS service charges are to be paid in cash only at the center in Naira.
- No more than 3-months old
- 35-40mm in width
- Taken against white background
- Distance of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70 -80% of the photograph
- No glasses
Your visa application is going to be resulted approximately 15 calendar days following the date Embassy begins evaluating them. However, in some cases, this process may be extended up to 30 days or 60 days.