Visa Fees At A Glance
Visa Fees applicable are listed in the table below.
|Visa Fee For Citizens of Russia, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia in Rubles (and EUR)||Visa Fee For Other Nationality in Rubles(and EUR)||Visa Fee For Other Nationalities, children aged 6 and below 12 years|
|2450 RUB (35 €)||5575 RUB (80 €)||2800 RUB (40 €)|
The applicable visa fee in Russian Rubles is as per the current exchange rate.
There is a service charge of 2090/- Rubles (inclusive of VAT) levied per application over and above the visa fees.
The fees are non-refundable.
Visa Fees is waived for the following categories of persons:
- For close relatives - spouses, children (including adopted) parents (including custodians), grandparents and grandchildren-of citizens of the European Union;
- For members of official delegations who, following an official invitation addressed to the Member States, the European Union or the Russian Federation, shall participate in meetings, consultations, negotiations or exchange programmes, as well as in events held in the territory of the Russian Federation or one of the Member States by intergovernmental organisations;
- Members of national and regional Governments and Parliaments, Constitutional Courts and Supreme Courts, if they are not exempted from the visa requirement by the present Agreement;
- Pupils, full-time course students, post-graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training;
Disabled persons of the 1st group and the person accompanying them, if necessary;
Children under 12 years old;
- Persons who have presented documents proving the necessity of their travel on humanitarian grounds, including to receive urgent medical treatment and the person accompanying such person, or to attend a funeral of a close relative, or to visit a close relative seriously ill;
- Participants in youth international sports events and persons accompanying them;
- Persons participating in scientific, cultural and artistic activities including university and other exchange programmes;
- Participants in official exchange programmes organised by twin cities.
Service Fees is waived for the following categories of persons:
- Disabled persons of the 1st group and one accompanying person (if necessary).
- Children under 6 years old.