Long Term Visa
If you wish to visit Malta for a long period of time; higher than 90 days, you must obtain a long stay visa,if you come from a country with a visa requirement for entering.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Algerian Dinars|
|Study long stay type D||70 Euro - Equivalent in DZD|
|Long Stay Visa||100 Euro - Equivalent in DZD|
In Algiers and Oran
Out of Algiers and Oran
Please Note :
- All the fees are non-refundable.
- There is a service charge of 3500 DZD (Inclusive of VAT) levied per application over and above the visa fees for the Applicants submitting the Visa Application in Person
There are also a courier charge of 2000 DZD (inclusive of VAT) levied over visa fees and service charge for each application submitted at Oran’s VAC
- All charges are to be paid in cash only in Algerian Dinars.
Visa application form duly completed in English and signed personally by the applicant.
02 photos of recent identity in color on white, head uncovered, not veiled, face cleared.
Passport valid for up to 6 months after the expiry of the visa with at least 2 free pages + photocopy of all pages of the passport + another photocopy of the first page of the passport.
Travel insurance valid for all countries in the Schengen area, covering medical and repatriation costs in case of accident or sickness (minimum coverage: € 30,000)
Proof of the means of subsistence during the stay (s) in the Schengen area:
Assumption of costs by the inviting entity or the entity of origin, or
Assumption of costs by a private person (with proof of the resources of the host or guarantor), or
Proof of sufficient means to cover the costs of accommodation.
Original banking history in dinars for the last three months + proof of economic resources in euros allowing
The stay (credit card, traveler's checks, etc.).
Proof of accommodation during the stay:
Confirmation of accommodation by the inviting company, or hotel reservation, or
Attestation of private accommodation mentioning the assumption of costs by the host, or
Proof of the rental or ownership of immovable property, or
Evidence of sufficient means to cover accommodation costs
Students: certificate of schooling + student card + proof of the socio-professional situation of the parents + care by the parents. Original + Copy
Study abroad / training: invitation + exact contact details of the school (Mail, Tel, address). Original + copy. + Receipt of payment of the school + Receipt of payment of the accommodation.
If the applicant is a minor the consent of the parental authority or the legal guardian should only be required if the minor travels alone or with only one of the parents, it is obviously necessary to derogate from this rule if the single parent with whom The minor must travel alone holds parental authority
Non-Algerian nationals: an Algerian residence permit valid for at least three months after the expiry of the requested visa or, in the case of expiry, accompanied by a letter from the applicant confirming that he has applied for the renewal of his But that this has not yet been issued.
Confirmation of the airline ticket indicating the complete itinerary of the stay.
- The photograph for each visa applicant must be an un-mounted, full face photo, colour photo as described below
- The photograph must have been taken within the last six months.
- Two photographs must be submitted.
The photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure:
- 35 mm x 45 mm with the head centered in the frame.
- The head (measured from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin) should measure about 30 mm
- The photograph must be a full-face front view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. .
- The face should cover about 70-80 percent of the photo area.
- The photograph MUST be in colour and have only a white or light background. Photos with dark, busy, or patterned backgrounds will not be accepted.
- In general, the applicant's head, including both face and hair, should be shown from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin on top and bottom and from hairline side-to-side. It is preferable that ears be exposed
- Sunglasses or other wear, which detracts from the face, are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons (an eye patch, for example).
- A photograph depicting a person wearing a traditional facemask or veil that does not permit adequate identification is not acceptable.
Note : Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
For D-National Malta Visa will be a minimum of 5 working days. However, for certain cases, the Consular Services may decide to extend the processing time.
This page hosts the form required for your Visa Application. Please click on the relevant form to download your visa application form.
To Download a Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.