For people travelling for business purposes (short stay, not more than 90 days per 6 months), such as business meetings, conferences and events.
Incomplete, unclear or unsigned applications will not be accepted.
If the visit involves two or more Schengen countries, the Embassy responsible for the issuance of the visa will be:
- The Embassy of the country in which the traveler is going to stay the longest.
- If the traveler is to stay the same time in different Schengen countries, the Embassy of the country of first entry.
It is advisable to plan your travel well in advance to avoid any inconvenience
|Charge Type||Saudi Arabia Riyadh,Jeddah and AL Khobar|
|Visa Fees||325 SAR|
|Visa fees for Nationals of Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, and The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia||SAR 145|
|Visa fee for children between 6-12 years||SAR 165|
|Visa fees for children below 6 years||Gratis – No Charge|
|Service Fee||SAR 133.46 (VAT Included)|
|Premium Lounge - Optional Service||SAR 322.00(VAT Included)|
|Passport delivery to any Home/Business addresses through Courier||SAR 48.30(VAT Included)|
|Photo booth service||SAR 46.00(VAT Included)|
|Photocopying service||SAR 02.30(VAT Included)|
|SMS service to track your passport||SAR 05.75(VAT Included)|
|Form Filling service||SAR 46.00(VAT Included)|
|Fax (per page)||SAR 5.75(VAT Included)|
All payments will be collected in local currency (cash only) for Saudi Arabia.
- The applicable visa fee in local currency is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The visa fee is non-refundable
- One (1) completed and signed visa application form duly filled in English.
- Valid passport with validity of at least three (3) months after expiry of the visa and should contain at least 2 blank pages.
- One (1) photocopy of passport (empty pages need not be photocopied).
- Two (2) passport-size photographs bearing a true image of the applicant.
- National Identity Card
- Hotel confirmation/s for the whole journey within the Schengen Countries.
- Confirmed air ticket/s to final destination. If ticket is presented, a copy is retained.
- Proof of a valid Schengen-compatible health insurance policy, either individual or group, with a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euro.
- Letter of invitation or statement of participation by the organization in Malta including details of the event/affiliation and duration.
- Proof of sufficient and regular personal financial means (recent salary slips or bank statements or bank voucher for purchased currency or statement of available credit on credit card).
- Proof of Employment: Letter from employer indicating name, address, telephone number of the employer, position of applicant, tenure duration, salary and confirmation that the applicant will resume duties on his return. The Embassy may insist that the letter be stamped by the local Chamber of Commerce.
- Non-GCC/Yemen citizen:
- Valid Entry/Exit Visa or residence permit valid for 3 months after return. National Identity Card should be presented where applicable.
Applicants are requested to submit their application form with the new photo format, as explained below:
- Use plain light-coloured background.
- The photo must be no more than 6-months old.
- Not tilted picture (portrait style) showing both edges of face clearly.
- Close up of the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up 70–80% of the photograph.
- Photo in sharp focus and clear.
The photo must fulfil the norm specified by the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization).
- The picture dimensions must be 240 pixels wide by 320 pixels high at least. A smaller picture will be rejected. For instance, a photo being 235 pixels by 320 pixels is not valid.
- On the other hand, the photo should keep a proportion of 3 x 4 (width x height) within limits. However, 250 x 340 pixels picture would be valid, but not a 290 x 340 pixels one.
- Finally, the image weight (size in Kbytes) can never be bigger than 120 Kbytes.
The photo for each visa applicant must measure:
- An image resolution is measured in DPI (dots per inch) and it's mainly used to control printing quality. Therefore, higher resolution means better printing quality.
- Photos resolution should be 300 dpi, so, when you scan the image, check this parameter carefully. However, bear in mind that the higher the resolution, the bigger the picture.
- The only image format accepted is JPEG (Join Photograph Expert Grup Format). The other image formats such as BMP, TIFF, GIF, PNG, etc. will be rejected (a warning will be shown).
Attaching the Photo to the Application form
- Glue one photograph to the application form in the designated space.
Note : If children are traveling with their parents and are included inside the passport of the mother and/or the father, one photograph for each children MUST be glued to the application form of the father or the mother, depending on whom are they traveling with.
Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photograph presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
Processing time at the Embassy may vary between 2 – 15 days depending on the nationality of the applicant