A Business visa is required if during any portion of the visit applicant intends to conduct business or commercial activities. e.g.; Meetings, Conference, Trainings, Trade Fairs, etc; such visas can only be issued to travellers not being paid for work by an entity within Malta. If the applicant intends to undertake paid work in Malta he/she will need to obtain a work permit.
For short stay visas, please make sure to secure a travel medical insurance before applying for a visa. The insurance must cover the entire period of intended stay, valid for all Schengen States and covering any expenses which may arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention, emergency hospital treatment or death during the stay.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee||VFS Logistics Fee||Two-way Shipment fee (Manila-Beijing v.v.)||Total Payable at VFS (Cash)|
- The applicable visa fee is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- The visa application fee should be settled and paid in cash at the submission window inside the Visa Application Centre.
- Aside from the visa fee, you will also need to pay the service fee and shipment fee as stated above
- At the Malta Visa Application Centre you can find the next additional services
If the checklist states that you need to provide the original document, please bring the original copies when you submit your application. Otherwise, we will not be able to accept your application.
*For those documents which are mentioned to be “notarised” pertains to “notarised or authenticated by Department of Foreign Affairs”.
Other documents may be required by the Embassy of Malta in Beijing China
Applicants, submit your Application form with the new photo format, as explained below:
The photo must fulfill the norm specified by the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization).
- Use coloured photo with plain white background.
- The photo must be no more than 6-months old (not used in any visas).
- Not tilted picture (portrait style) showing both edges of face clearly (hair behind ears).
- Close up of the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up 70–80% of the photograph.
- Photo in sharp focus and clear.
Attaching the Photo to the Application form
- Glue one photograph on the designated space of the application form
For Schengen processing time will be a minimum of 15 working days and for D-National Malta Visa will be a minimum of 15 working days. However, for certain cases, the Consular Services may decide to extend the processing time.
This page hosts the form required for your Visa Application. Please click on the relevant form to download your visa application form.
To download a form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.