For all categories of visas, i.e. single, double, multiple entries, transit visa will be as per below:
||Visa Fee in Euros
||Visa Fee in INR
|Children (between 6 - 12 Years)
|Dutch Caribbean Tourist/Business/Family Visit
The visa fee will be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children under 6 years;
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research;
- representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organisations.
The visa fee may be waived for:
- holders of diplomatic and service passports;
- participants aged 25 years or less in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events, organized by non-profit organizations.
Low Tariff Schengen Visa Fee (€ 35) applies for citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kosovo and Russia and for non-biometric passport holders from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Georgia and Ukraine (for biometric passport holders the visa fee is waived).
- The applicable visa fee in INR is as per the current exchange rate. The visa fee needs to be paid in cash when submitting the application and is subject to change without prior notice.
- In addition to the visa processing fee stated in Fee table above, VFS charges a service fee of INR - 1180/- and convenience fee INR 160/- (for provision of multiple modes of payment) per application. As of the 02 July 2018, the service fee and convenience fee has to be paid online when scheduling an appointment to submit the application; without pre-payment of these fees, you will not be able to secure an appointment. These fees are in principle non-refundable, even if you do not attend your appointment. For more information, please contact our helpline number : 022-67866007 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the pre-payment of the service fees, can also be found here.
- All fees are non-refundable.