top button

Long-stay Caribbean Visa


If you wish to stay in the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom for longer than 90 days, in most cases you will need a residence permit. If you have applied for one already, please be aware that you may require a long-stay visa to collect your residence permit in Aruba, Bonaire, CuraƧao, Saba, St Eustatius or St Maarten.