Short-stay Caribbean Visa
A short-stay visa lets you visit the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom for a maximum of 90 days within a 180-day period. For more information on the short-stay Caribbean visa, go to the website of the embassy or consulate. You should also consult the website to see whether you need a visa in the first place. This depends on your nationality and the length of your stay.
Please note that VFS Global offers an additional optional service for visa applicants in Russia. VFS Charges an extra service fee for this service, to be paid by the applicant.
- For the official visa fees charged by the Dutch government, click here.
- VFS service charge:
Apart from the visa fee, VFS service charge in RUB 1580 and Logistic Fee 450 (for submission with biometrics) inclusive of VAT per application will be levied for applicants applying at the visa application centre.
- Visa and Service Fees are paid at the Visa Application Center in Russian Rubles.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Step 1: Complete the application form
- Complete the online application form , print it out and take it to your appointment.
- Travel insurance is mandatory for all Schengen countries. If you have not purchased, please click here
- Step 2: Get all the required documents (checklist)
- Get all the documents required for your application. The checklist explains which documents you need to provide and which requirements they must meet.
- For every document submitted, you must provide the original (to show at the counter) and a photocopy (to be attached to the visa file). The documents must have been drawn up in (or translated into) Dutch, English, French or Spanish.
- Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of you, check the photo requirements.
- The earliest you can apply for a visa is 3 months before you intend to travel. In most cases, you'll be informed within 15 calendar days whether your application has been successful.
- You can track the status of your application using your track & trace code. If you have any questions about the status of your application, please contact the Visa Application Centre.