There is only one type of Dutch Caribbean visa, a visitor's visa, with a maximum stay of 30 days (single or multiple entries). If a longer stay is required, the applicant should address to the local police on the island immediately after arrival.
For information about living and working in Aruba, please contact the representation of Aruba in the Netherlands on 00 31 70 356 6200 or visit www.kabga.aw.
For information about living and working in Curaçao, please contact the representation of Curaçao in the Netherlands on 00 31 70 306 6111/88 or visit www.vertegenwoordigingscuracao.nl
For contact details for the authorities on St Maarten please click here.
Important: As per the New Russian Law on Personal Data Protection - this will be observed from 23rd of May 2011 - All Applicants who are applying themselves or through a Courier Representative need to ensure that the Forms are signed by each Individual Applicant and submitted along with their Application.
The amount of Visa Fee is set by the Netherlands Embassy in Rubles in accordance with the current exchange rate.
|Visa type||Visa fee for russian citizens *||Visa fee for third-country nationals|
|Dutch Caribbean Visa||2400 RUB||2400 RUB|
|Dutch Caribbean Visa for children under 6||free of charge||free of charge|
|Dutch Caribbean Visa for children from 6 to 12||2400 RUB||2400 RUB|
* This fee also covers citizens of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Georgia, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan.
- There is a service charge of 1300 Rubles (inclusive of VAT) levied per application over and above the visa fees.
- Logistics fee – 450 RUB – For all regional visa centers
- The applicable visa fee in Russian Rubles is as per the current exchange rate.
Following categories of persons are exempt from paying Service charge:
- Children under 6 years old, and
- Disabled persons of the 1st group and the person accompanying them, if necessary.
- Visa and Service Fees are paid at the Visa Application Center in cash in Russian Rubles.
- The fees are non-refundable.
This list is intended to help you compile the documents for your visa application. Please note that the Embassy may ask for additional documents or further information if this is needed to assess the application.
Please note that all documents submitted for a visa must be provided in English.
- Valid travel document (international passport) valid for a minimum of 3 months after scheduled departure from the territory of the Dutch Caribbean, containing a blank visa-pages (without machine readable visas on the reverse side) and issued within the previous ten years.
Photocopies of all marked pages of valid international passport.
You can use photocopying or printing service in our visa application center.
If available other valid or/and expired foreign passports and copies of all marked pages of other valid or/and expired foreign passports + copy.
Photocopy of holder page and registration page.
Visa application form correctly completed and signed by the applicant. Please list your daytime phone number and your full address.
For minors: application form must be signed by both of their parents or a legal guardian.
If you can’t prepare the Visa Application form by yourself, our officers can fill the Visa application form for you.
Photographs: two recent colour photographs, not older than 6 months, bearing a true likeness to the applicant (3,5 by 4,5 cm.). Photographs have to conform to the requirements of International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
Due to the stringent requirements around the Photo required for your application, we recommend you utilize the photo services available inside the Visa Application Center. This will provide you assurance that your application is submitted with the photograph that meets the specifications and will be acceptable to the Embassy. You will have ready photographs in 45 seconds.
The cost of the service is 360 RUB for 6 photographs.
How to book:
This service can be booked at the visa application centre upon your arrival.
- Proof of booked (return) tickets.
- Travel medical insurance with worldwide or Caribbean coverage for 15 000 EU
- You can get your insurance here.
- A recent and original letter from your employer, stating position, duration of employment, income and approved period of leave. If you are self-employed you need to provide business license/registration and recent tax return form.
- If you are a student, please submit a recent and original letter from school, college or university confirming attendance (not older than 1 month), three recent bank statements and if minor travelling outside school holidays, written approval from school.
- If you are unemployed, please bring confirmation of your benefit entitlement (three recent bank statements). It is highly recommended by the Embassy to provide bank statement in Euros.
- Evidence of sufficient funds to cover the cost of your intended stay (three recent bank statements). It is highly recommended by the Embassy to provide bank statement in Euros..
- On average 150-200 EU on a daily basis if staying in a hotel. Staying with family 100 EU,- if there is no proof of Sponsorship private accommodation and if there is a proof of Sponsorship this amount is not necessary because the Sponsor is responsible.
- Non-Russian citizens have to present: Russian visa + registration valid 3 months after scheduled return to the Russian Federation; or residence permit; or work permit + registration valid 3 months after scheduled return to the Russian Federation. Exceptions to this rule are citizens of Belarus.
Russian internal passport:
For the purpose of tourism:
- Hotel reservation for the whole travel period with hotel’s complete address
- Three recent bank statements or pay stubs
For the purpose of business:
- Letter from inviting company and employer support letter, both on company letterhead
- Hotel reservation for the duration of the visit.
For the purpose of family visit:
- Original legalized invitation (from friends or family with a copy of his/her passport and residence permit).
- Three recent bank statements or pay stubs (from inviter, if financially responsible for applicant)
Minors travelling without parents need their own passport.
- Application form: minors without their own passport: per minor a visa application form and 1 colour photograph need to be submitted. Application form must be signed by both of their parents or a legal guardian.
Copy of birth certificate.
Copies of data pages of both parents’ internal passports.
Minors that are accompanied by one of the two parents need to provide the notarized parental consent (original and copy).
Minors that are not accompanied by any parent need to show the notarized parental consent of both parents (original and copy).
In case if the single parent with whom the minor is to travel holds the parental authority alone: death certificate of the other parent or a court degree vesting custody exclusively in the parent who is signing the application.
- Copy of the valid Dutch Caribbean/ multiple-entry Schengen visa of the parent(s) travelling with the minor for whom a visa is not applied at the same time with the parent(s).
Please note that photocopies have to be provided of all the documents that you submit in support of your application. You may be requested to provide further information, depending on the circumstances of your application. All documents you submit should not be older than 3 months.
In case of further queries please visit https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/travel-and-residence/caribbean-visas
The status of the visa application will be known on the tenth working day between 11:00 to 16:00 for all applicants.
Processing time for applications accepted at regional visa centres increases for the time required for delivery of passports to Moscow and back from Moscow to the regional visa centre and will be at least 6-8 working days.
If you wish to apply for a Visa to Dutch Caribbean Islands, you can fill in the Visa Application Form here.
Complete the online Caribbean visa application form, print it out and take it to your appointment. It is mandatory to use this form to apply for a Caribbean Visa. The portal will guide you through the application questions and will make sure you do not forget to enter any necessary values.
The application form must be signed by the applicant himself/herself.
In case of minors: the application form must be signed by both of their parents or a legal guardian.
Attention! For a child inserted into a parent’s passport a separate Visa Application Form is filled.